- Can you find the number?
- Can you get through?
- Are the prompts clear, do you known which option to choose?
- Do you use an intelligent agent (bot) that tries to help – is it helpful?
- Once you get through the prompts and bots, how long did you have to wait?
- While on hold did you get updates about how long you may have to wait (customers like this).
- Did you hear music? Good music? Was it clear or garbled, too soft, or too loud?
- Did you get connected or cut off?
So, how did you do? Any one of these elements is enough to negatively affect a customer’s experience. Connecting with your support team by phone should be simple, quick, and tolerable. Give your support team a call, a few minor adjustments can have a big impact.