The foundation for successful services relies on a company’s ability to scale delivery capabilities by building effective self-help and digital engagement capabilities.
Customer demand continues to grow and the opportunity to retain customers and expand relationships requires ongoing high-value engagement. Now is the time to develop capabilities to respond to customers’ willingness to help themselves and to build communities where experts – customers and employees – can exchange ideas and resolve problems at scale.
This report outlines best practices for developing market leading self-help and digital engagement capabilities. This guide covers the following topics:
- The State of Self-Help and Digital Engagement
- Key characteristics of Self-Help and Digital Engagement Market Leaders
- Self-Help Maturity Definitions
- Self-Help Maturity Best Practices
- Digital Engagement Maturity Definitions
- Digital Engagement Best Practices