Market leaders view Services as an enabler of business strategy and means to drive revenue retention and growth.
For some companies it is enough to have a warm body respond to a customer inquiry.
Most companies however look to Service teams to get products installed, keep customers satisfied, and operate cost effectively.
Market leaders expect more. They view Services as an enabler of business strategy. Leaders use Services to drive growth by contributing to the fulfilment of the brand promise that led customers to do business with you.
This Guide introduces critical metrics and practices market leaders use to define and measure service contributions to business outcomes. Key topics explored include:
- Introduction to the Support Contribution Index.
- Introduction to the Customer Success Contribution Index.
- Defining the role of service at your company.
- The potential impact of Services.
- Key Service metrics.
- Service contribution maturity assessment.
- How to connect service metrics to business outcomes.
Already a Member? Login for faster access