The potential for self-service to satisfy service demand is high, yet too often these initiatives come up short. The reason for the deflection gap comes down to three issues: content, customer comprehension and confidence.
This eBook defines what it means to have a deflection gap, how to measure it, and offers steps to close it. The eBook covers the following:
- The State of Self-Service.
- Top Self-Service Resources Offered.
- Key Self-Service Metrics and Benchmarks.
- How to Measure Self-Service Deflection.
- Deflection Performance Trends.
- Deflection Inhibitors.
- The Deflection Gap Defined.
- Actions to Close Deflection Gap.
Already a Member? Login for faster access