ServiceXRG is a research and consulting firm that helps technology companies define and implement support and success programs that retain customers and grow revenue. ServiceXRG’s Customer Success Operating Model, in-depth industry research and expert coaching services provide companies with the insights and expertise they need to optimize and transform Support and Success organizations.
ServiceXRG was established in 2004 to provide research-based insights combined with practical industry experience to help companies develop and execute service and support strategies that strengthen customer relationships and optimize financial performance.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information from you if you use Our website, fill out registration forms, complete Our research surveys, complete forms to download content from Our website, subscribe to Our service plans or purchase Our reports. We may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact details, such as name, title, company name, email address, phone number, and location
- Your email subscription preferences
- Credit card information (if you are making a purchase)
- Information about your role, title, and job responsibilities
- The industry and geography you work in and the number of people at your company
- Information from publicly available profiles, such as on LinkedIn, in connection with Our marketing activities or research
- Details about your interest in Our products, services, and publications
- Responses to surveys, polls, or assessments
- Information collected automatically from Our website, such as your IP address, browser type, language, operating system, the date and time you accessed Our website, and the link from which you accessed Our website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information that We collect is used to meet contractual obligations and to support core business operations such as conducting research, delivering services, selling products, and other legitimate activities. The collection or your personal information is based on your consent to participate in studies, receive promotions and other ServiceXRG activities. You have the option to withdraw your consent. Activities and use of your personal information may include:
- Personalization of content, business information or user experience
- Account set up and administration
- To deliver services such as research, coaching, consulting, and other services for which you have engaged ServiceXRG
- To segment and classify research responses by title, job responsibility, geography, company size and other individual attributes (no individual personal attributes are ever shared or reported)
- To invite you to participate in events, webinars, surveys, and other activities
- To send you promotional materials or communications regarding Our services
- To notify you of industry events and activities that We believe will be of interest to you
- To conduct market research and industry studies
- To request feedback from you about Our products and services
- To improve website security and performance
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about You, and information that does not identify You, without restriction. We do not share personal information You provide to Us through the Site with any third party for any reason except:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business and who are bound by contractual or other legal obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
- Vendors engaged by ServiceXRG to provide services on behalf of ServiceXRG, such as marketing services, content management, data storage, payment processing, customer satisfaction assessment, and research services.
- To fulfill the purpose for which You provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide the information.
- With Your consent.
Information transfer and storage in the United States
ServiceXRG has its headquarters in the United States. Information We collect from You will be processed in the United States. The United States has not sought nor received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). ServiceXRG relies on derogations for specific situations as set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR. In particular, ServiceXRG collects and transfers to the U.S. personal data only: with Your consent; to perform a contract with You; or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest of ServiceXRG in a manner that does not outweigh Your rights and freedoms. ServiceXRG endeavors to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of Your personal data and to use it only consistent with Your relationship with ServiceXRG and the practices described in the Terms & Conditions and in line with the Policy.
ServiceXRG retains personal information for as long as We have a legitimate business relationship with you or with an organization with which you are affiliated (such as your employer). We may also retain personal information about prospective customers or prospective employees until We determine that it is unlikely that We will provide you with services and/or employ you. We also may retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with Our legal or contractual obligations.
Your Rights to OPtOUT
If you do not want to receive promotional or marketing communications from ServiceXRG , you may opt-out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the end of Our emails or surveys. If you choose to unsubscribe, We will retain your contact information to ensure that We do not contact you again.
We have implemented measures designed to secure Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We have adopted reasonable data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information, transaction information and data stored on Our Site.
Despite Our efforts to protect Your personal information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around Our security systems or that transmissions of Your information over the Internet may be intercepted, and You acknowledge these inherent risks before using Our Site.
The safety and security of Your information also depends on You. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. The information You share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
ServiceXRG uses several security technologies and procedures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, We cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome these measures and gain access to your information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ServiceXRG does not make any representations, warranties or guarantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration, or loss.
Links to External Websites
ServiceXRG’s website is generally available to internet users. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigation to, from, and on Our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser setting as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and Our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but We may tie this information to personal information about You that We collect from other sources or that You provide to Us.
If you have additional questions about how We handle your personal data, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 448-3166 or by mail at: Service Excellence Research Group, LLC, 53 Northwoods Road, Groton Massachusetts 01450.