Five Ways to Automate Service Delivery
Automation plays an increasingly important role in support case deflection and management activities. Let’s explore some ways you can automate service delivery and help scale your Support operation.
Service automation can provide intelligent answers to customer questions or perform simple, repetitive, yet important tasks. The more we can automate service tasks the less time skilled support staff need to be involved in lower value activities.
Use these 5 proven strategies to automate service delivery and free up your skilled support staff for higher value activities:
- Introduce conversational chatbots to assist with issue triage and preliminary diagnostics.
- Enable chatbots to answer customer questions when possible or route cases to the best qualified resource for resolution.
- Match and present available solutions as new cases are created via web or submitted by e-mail.
- Use AI-enabled automation to discover “at risk” customers and alert necessary Customer Success or Technical Account Management.
- Automate simple and repeatable case management activities.
Learn more about Automation Metrics that gauge the impact of issue prevention initiatives – Download the ServiceXRG whitepaper:
Four Imperatives for Scaling Support.
How successful are your efforts to scale Support?
We’re here to help you do better.
Reach out anytime to get answers and insights about proven, measurable ways for your Support function to run at greater scale. Use the chat button at bottom right, send an e-mail, or click on my calendar to schedule a specific time to talk.
Support demand is on the rise. What’s your response plan?
Download the ServiceXRG Whitepaper:
Four Imperatives for Scaling Support
Download Four Imperatives for Scaling Support and discover:
- The most effective approaches to scaling support — proven in high-volume support organizations.
- The 4 top strategies to scale support and reduce demand.
- The best practices that make these strategies effective.
- The metrics that enable precise tracking of your efforts to scale support.
Corporate financial performance depends on Services to nurture, retain, and grow customer relationship value. Companies are taking steps to modernize services and shift them to proactive, success-focused growth engines
Change is inevitable in Services but often difficult, especially when it challenges current operational and organizational norms. When you can recognize the conditions that require change and can address the potential inhibitors you can prepare for a smooth transition to a new operating and organizational model.
To be successful with Services, you must establish a Service plan. To be effective, the Service plan must clearly define the role of Services within your company, prioritize service initiatives necessary to attain prioritized results, and establish metrics to track service performance and outcomes.
The current organizational structure of your Services team and alignment with other customer-facing teams may be inhibiting your ability to deliver outcomes. Organizational alignment, increased cooperation, and shared goals are key to customer retention and revenue expansion initiatives.
This article introduces 8 essential metrics for Support and Customer Success.
The future success of Customer Support relies on the ability of Support to scale to meet growing demand and fulfill an expanded, success-focused mission. Learn about proven initiatives for scaling Support delivery capabilities.