Five Ways to Automate Service Delivery
Automation plays an increasingly important role in support case deflection and management activities. Let’s explore some ways you can automate service delivery and help scale your Support operation.
Service automation can provide intelligent answers to customer questions or perform simple, repetitive, yet important tasks. The more we can automate service tasks the less time skilled support staff need to be involved in lower value activities.
Use these 5 proven strategies to automate service delivery and free up your skilled support staff for higher value activities:
- Introduce conversational chatbots to assist with issue triage and preliminary diagnostics.
- Enable chatbots to answer customer questions when possible or route cases to the best qualified resource for resolution.
- Match and present available solutions as new cases are created via web or submitted by e-mail.
- Use AI-enabled automation to discover “at risk” customers and alert necessary Customer Success or Technical Account Management.
- Automate simple and repeatable case management activities.
Learn more about Automation Metrics that gauge the impact of issue prevention initiatives – Download the ServiceXRG whitepaper:
Four Imperatives for Scaling Support.
How successful are your efforts to scale Support?
We’re here to help you do better.
Reach out anytime to get answers and insights about proven, measurable ways for your Support function to run at greater scale. Use the chat button at bottom right, send an e-mail, or click on my calendar to schedule a specific time to talk.
Support demand is on the rise. What’s your response plan?
Download the ServiceXRG Whitepaper:
Four Imperatives for Scaling Support
Download Four Imperatives for Scaling Support and discover:
- The most effective approaches to scaling support — proven in high-volume support organizations.
- The 4 top strategies to scale support and reduce demand.
- The best practices that make these strategies effective.
- The metrics that enable precise tracking of your efforts to scale support.
The future success of Customer Support relies on the ability of Support to scale to meet growing demand and fulfill an expanded, success-focused mission. Learn about proven initiatives for scaling Support delivery capabilities.
Automation plays an increasingly important role in support case deflection and management activities. Leverage these 5 service automation strategies to free up your skilled support staff for higher value activities:
Many new support cases can be avoided if customers are able to access the knowledge and expertise of Support. Leverage these 9 best practices to help customers help themselves with success.
Higher levels of customer proficiency lead to faster product adoption and less need for support assistance. Leverage these 10 strategies will help customers develop essential product skills.
Identifying and alleviating performance and usability issues can go a long way toward preventing demand for Support. Leverage these 7 strategies for issue prevention to help lessen Support demand:
The Support organization encompasses extensive experience and expertise about how to use and apply products. Access to this Support knowledge is the primary reason customers contact Support. This article explains how companies can maximize the return on the creation and distribution of Support knowledge.