Are you Ready for Customer Success?
Customer Success is an effective strategy to retain and grow recurring revenues. Customer Success is not, however, a minor adjustment to traditional service and sales practices.
Get Ready for Success
Customer Success is an effective strategy to retain and grow recurring revenues. Customer Success is not, however, a minor adjustment to traditional service and sales practices. Customer Success can be disruptive and require dramatic changes to: Service programs; delivery strategies; staff roles and responsibilities; performance metrics; inter-departmental cooperation and organizational structures. You are ready to fully embrace Customer Success when:
- You have established clear goals and objectives for what you expect from Customer Success activities including defined success metrics and performance targets.
- You have executive level champions and sponsors willing to fund necessary investments and support changes to organizational structures and ways of doing business.
- You have a plan for funding success practices and supporting necessary staffing levels.
- You have defined the relationship between customer facing organizations and have a shared vision for how each role will contribute to overall customer success objectives.
- Your customers are ready and willing to engage with you in high value services focused on product adoption and attainment of successful outcomes.
ServiceXRG offers a wealth of expertise and research to help you develop and execute an effective Customer Success strategy.
Define your Customer Success strategy
Inventory current success-focused capabilities and practices
Develop a framework for Customer Success
Get in touch, we can help. Contact us.
The journey from Technical Support to Customer Success requires more than a name change or the addition of a team of Customer Success Managers. To fully embrace Customer Success, Support must rethink its role and adopt new ways to engage, retain and grow customer relationships. This Playbook provides a guided journey across four key milestones to help you define essential Customer Success capabilities.
This report is FREE. Login or register to get your complimentary copy.
Login to Access the Full Report
If you don’t have an account, create a free* membership.
*Membership level determines your access to ServiceXRG research and other member services. Paid memberships include access to research and playbooks. Free memberships include access to some reports and discounts to others. Please visit our membership page for a list of available membership programs.
When new customers purchase service agreements you must make certain that they understand how to access and use the services they are entitled to through a formal service onboarding process. This article introduces the best practices for service onboarding.
We have become too dependent on electronic surveys and NPS/CSat scores to tell us that our customers are okay. These are fine indicators but do not always tell us why we lose customers.
Salesforce Trailhead is a self-paced, online learning platform provided for free to anyone. The platform offers learning on a growing portfolio of Salesforce topics, as well as a variety of other non-Salesforce-specific skills individuals need to be successful in today’s technology landscape. For some companies walking away from training revenue would be unthinkable. This is a bold customer-success focused strategy with benefits to Salesforce, Salesforce professionals and anyone that wants to develop technical and professional skills. Learn more about Salesforce Trailhead.